We can say we've found our own way.

I'm switching my blogging activities to tumblr. It's better for small posts as well as big, and I always come upon just quotes or songs that mean a lot to me. I want to be able to post two or three of those a day sometimes, without it seeming like too much. Tumblr will help me out with that. It's not just a technical change that I'm after either. I feel like I'm going through a big change right now and I want to start over. I have a lot of good and bad things in here, but I just feel like at least the ones before the last month, aren't quite me. I mean they were obviously me, I did them. I'm not necessarily a better person, just different. Hopefully better.


New blog: www.dylanwrites.tumblr.com

Best cover I've ever seen to end my blogspot time



0 comments: