California, here we come.


Guess where I start driving tomorrow at 3 A.M.? San Diego yeaaaaahhhh. The whole vacation should be pretty fun. I've been waiting forever to drive to California with some friends and just do whatever there. I guess it's only me and Jordan, but it'll be fun. I'm going to see Harry Potter there too! Even though I'll be in California, that's one of the parts that I'm most excited for. Magic Mountain will be fun. I'll probably come back black from all the time on the beach. I think that it would be really cool if I ended up going to a show while I was there, but I don't see a big possibility of that. Overall it will just be really nice to get out of Utah and have a vacation to relax and have fun of. I feel to cramped up here. That sounds pretty funny since it's an entire state, but I still feel like I need to get out of here. I'm going to take the relaxing time and write a few songs. Hopefully when I get back I have a good song or two that I'm proud of.


I want to meet new people in California. I saw Bruno last night, it was ridiculous and intense...but hilarious. Harry Potter better pwn the world. I want to play some songs for Cameron and Carlos and see if they can think of any good instruments to add into them when I record. I'm pumped to get some real sushi. I need to burn 1000 CDs today, due to Jordan and me not being able to get our hands on an FM transmitter. I'll miss some of my friends while I'm gone. Awww fercute.

P.S.
I'll have my macbook with me, so I'll probably blog even though I'll be gone.

1 comments:

Carlos said...


Yeah, play me some songs. Hopefully I'll have a keyboard when you get back so maybe I can think of something cool to add to your songs.