Tired and Uninspired.


Life is stupid.

I sit. I eat. I play video games. I watch movies. I talk to friends. I have a little fun. Then I go to sleep and when I wake up the fun is gone, and I'm back to square one. I can say I saw the best movie. I was there when this person said that one funny thing. I was playing when we owned at Halo. I heard the coolest bands new single. It really doesn't matter the next day, after I've slept off the novelty. Then I get to pretend I'll do something new the next day. Rinse and repeat. I never feel anything super extraordinary. This is all dumb and I'll say it again.
Life is stupid. At least right now it is.

I'm not doing anything that keeps me "on the edge of my seat." That's a really stupid metaphor, but I'm leaving it. I'm not making money. I'm not pursuing a relationship. I'm not even painting a boat. If I don't find something soon, I'm going to end up getting in trouble from my boredom. I want something worthwhile. 
End, frustratingly-boring-dumb blog entry.
Have a good day.

3 comments:

Cameron said...


You have a semi-project going on, your EP thing! So focus on that. Then your life will have some super-charged focus!

Dylan said...


I will accept this as real consoling haha.

Cameron said...


Good, but the damn cat in your picture is totally killing my buzz.