If it kills me.


I'm blogging right now instead of sleeping. This is because I told Natalee I would and she even reminded me. I don't have anything in mind, but just a warning; it's twelve and I'm pretty tired. This could mean a depressing blog. I'll try to keep it on the up and up though haha.


Today was pretty good. I went and ate with Jordan and then we watched Pans Labyrinth at Natalee's house. It was a good movie. I liked the monster guys in it a lot. They were pretty creepy. After that we sat at the park for a while and played a game until a creeper came and started talking to us. I just want to point out how tired I am real quick. When I was typing that last sentence I put gaim instead of game. So fun. After that Natalee made cookies and we watched Family Guy. That was my day. I feel like when I do "talk about your day" blogs, I just become really boring. I don't want to talk about what comes to mind though, because I'll just end up regretting and feeling stupid about the blog in the morning. I would just enjoy it if I had a girlfriend that I could be friends with too. I sound like a homonym, but when I think about it I'm never really friends with the girls I go out with first. I'm sure that when a lot of people think of me they don't think of the relationship type. It's probably because I haven't been totally satisfied with a relationship since ninth grade. But if it was someone that I was friends with and I could have fun with, I would like that a lot. Someone that I could make fun of without them getting butt hurt. Someone different then me too. I don't mean close minded and stupid. I just mean more...fun I guess. Haha that was a good description time. When I look back and read it though, it makes me realize why I've liked some people. It seems like those kind of people don't want whatever kind of a person I am though. That's semi-depressing, but it's aight. I'm going to try to stay away from the kill-self mode and say that I'm alright waiting. I mean I would prefer not to. But If I can't do anything about it, I might as well not pull my hair out.
Someday.

Oh and the picture is me being tattooed by "Kat Vod D"

4 comments:

Cameron said...


I get what you're saying with the whole friends before girlfriends thing. I'm doing the same thing, but I haven't had a girlfriend in a year and half so what do I know? Haha.

Dylan said...


Haha I think that makes you a better candidate, because I've just messed up things with girls.
Gooo Cameron!

Truc Nguyen said...


Whoa. That is so weird. Today I told Jordan that you and his sister would make a fun couple and he got mad at me. He'll probably read this and get mad again!

natalee said...


so last night i thought to myself 'i can't go to sleep dylan is going to blog' then i realized that i said i'd comment your blog not when ha i win!
anyway about the girlfriend thing, i have two sides to that. boy natalee: dude relationships are totally overrated! just find some sluts to bang!
girl natalee: honey don't worry i'm sure that you'll find someone who you both like to hang out with and like to kiss. give it some time, it's good you've figured out that's what you want, now you'll know when you find it.

wooooh super long comment!
fin.