We all roll along.


Well tomorrow school starts. Senior year. The last year. Whatever way you say it, it's the same. I guess it's a little weird. After this I'll actually have to have a life. It's alright though. Right now I have a whole year to look forward to before that. Before I get into the school part, I just want to put a few memorable things from this last summer.


*San Diego vacation
*Playing guitar outside until midnight
*Spending days at a slew of different parks
*Arizona. Only $1.00!
*Open gym
*A million free lunches
*Say Anything's new stuff
*Half Blood Prince
*One of the best warped tours

Those are just a few things that I thought of off the top of my head. Even though there's been a lot of drama, it's still been a pretty good summer. Enough with summer though, school starts tomorrow.

I hope that I can make this one of the best school years, since it is the last of high school. And if there are all these movies just about being in high school, it has to be somewhat important, right? The only thing that is going to be hard is getting good grades and doing all my homework. Not because I can't, but because my classes are all pretty difficult and I don't exactly have the best track record for going to class. I know people talk this way at the beginning of every year, but it feels like I'll do better with that. Hopefully I will. I don't know what else to say about the beginning of the new year other then I'm ready. I'm ready for people to fight, for people to come, for people to go, etc. 

I don't know if you noticed or not, but this is my first entry in a while with no complaining at all. This is good.
Have a good day.

0 comments: