I want someone provocative and talkative, but it's so hard when you're shallow as a shower.


Well I'm three days into my senior year. To tell the truth, they've been a pretty good three days. I have people in all my classes and so far I think I'm getting the hang of how the classes are going to be. Also, for the entire year last year, there was at least one group that wasn't a big fan of me. Right now though, a lot of people have talked to me and been nice. It almost feels strange to not have to worry about that sort of thing. Of course though, there are some bad sides. They aren't that bad, but if I didn't talk about the bad things that didn't matter this wouldn't be a blog.


I've already gotten quite a bit of homework assigned. I shouldn't complain, because I expected this. But I will anyway. I think the only days I'm going to be able to really hang out are Fridays and Saturdays. That's alright though. As long as I understand everything and pass all these hard classes, it'll be worth it. Nothing fun happens during the weekday anyway. I don't know that this is really complaining, because none of it is a big deal. At least yet. But there's already a little bit of drama goin' on. There's a possibility that it could escalate, but I doubt it. I expect bigger things to explode later. The last thing I can think of that is awkward for me is girls/homecoming coming up. Before school started I was set on not going to any dances other then senior ball. Now I'm having a lot of fun with people at school though and I want to stay involved with people. I don't know about it though. I wouldn't say I'm awkward, just... not good with things like this. I never take any sort of initiative. I just wait for them to show some sort of interest in me. I guess that's what I'll keep doing, unless I start to feel like I really need to go. For now I feel good about everything and being alone isn't bugging me so much. I would still enjoy it if someone took an interest in me, haha. Not even the art history, ToK, government and psychology homework that I'm about to do are bringing me down.

P.S.
wtf@MyBrotherWearingGymShortsAtTheTemple

0 comments: