Just keep me where the light is.

I have a love/hate relationship with this time of the year. It reminds me of a lot of bad things, but a lot of good times too. I think the good times are worth it. Listening to certain songs while driving past the dead trees in front of a sky without a sun makes me remember a lot of good things that have come out of this time of year. So does watching old episodes of House, and going to Beans or Starbucks when the weather is just how I remember it was. I think I almost enjoy remembering old times more than trying to make new ones to remember. Old things can't really be dirtied, while I can still make new bad memories. But I bet when it snows and I hang out with a bunch of my friends, I'll make some good new ones. I think I'm going to cut this one short.


Even if you didn't like the blog please, please, please watch the video. Even though it's not the most upbeat song it reminds me of good things in the colder months.


0 comments: