Record like mine, give up or go gay.

Hey, I'm blogging.


I am now down to one week and six days until I turn eighteen. Then I can start to really work on getting out of here. I guess that I actually started getting things set up for it yesterday. I dropped my 3 and 4B classes for 2nd term. That way I can get started on homework and/or go to work earlier. It's going to be hard working, going to school, and hanging out with friends. But I'll do it. Cameron is doing it! It might take me a little longer than I expected to leave because I'm going to get everything I need (new phone service, appliances, etc) before I go. Even if it takes longer, it'll be worth it. It's the smarter thing to do. I don't even know if Josh is going to come through on this, but I'll figure out something either way.

The new Say Anything album started streaming yesterday, so I naturally downloaded it. Don't worry, I'll buy it when it comes out. But I like it a lot. You can tell that the writing of everything is really different, but it feels like a natural change from IDOTG. I don't know what else to say about it yet. This one is a little harder to get everything lyric wise, but I think that I totally understand more than half of them. Actually there are probably like two that I don't get. But that's a lot considering how much I've listened to it in the last two days. I'll probably listen to it constantly until November 17th, when John Mayer's new album Battle Studies comes out! I'm just as pumped for that one as I am for Say Anything's. I'm going at midnight with Jordan to get SA's new one, but I'll be going alone at midnight to get JM's. I wish that my friends could get into JM more. If you just listened to Continuum later in the night you'd probably like it a lot more. It might sound dumb that I'm telling you to listen to it at a certain time, but I guarantee you'll get more into it then. Hmmm...what else...

I don't know how many times I've blogged about how much I don't care, but I still don't think that some people get it. I wish that there was a better way to describe it other then, I don't care. Most of the things that I do aren't that intricate. I don't think through everything I do, I just do them. Another part of it is that I won't do anything that I don't want to, regardless of other people. I know it seems like I'm showing off "I do what I want!" haha, but really it's not good. It makes a lot of people mad at me. I can't help it though. I wrote another paragraph on this and decided to delete it. It would have just made people even more mad haha. Every time I write about this it makes me seem inhuman.
Have a good day.


2 comments:

Cameron said...


Ah you took my video! Haha.

natalee said...


where are you guys going that's open at midnight to purchase your cd's??
i'm pretty sure i told you this:
"dylan doesn't really care about anything does he??"
i think that's a good thing in some aspects of life, means you won't be dsappointed.