No, it won't all go the way it should, but I know the heart of life is good.

I'm not really sure what I'm going to blog about, but I just feel like I should. It seems like a lot has happened since last time I wrote, but not really. Just one thing. The only reason it seems like that is because I feel different.

So yesterday was Say Anything and Bayside. It was one of the craziest shows of my life. I sweat there more than I have even at any warped tour. I don't know if Moving Mountains was good, but I didn't care for Moneen. Eisley was good though, just not something that you could really move around to. When Bayside started though, everything got awesome. We got there really early so I was in the very front for the whole thing. The crowd this time made it even better because everyone was moving around and yelling the words. I didn't even care that Anthony was spitting on me every other line. By the time Bayside was over I was drenched in sweat and I still had an even longer set of Say Anything left! Everyone that I was standing by was cool to talk to, so in between sets wasn't too bad. We kept getting thrown water and passing it around to each other. Say Anything was awesome though. For the first two or three songs though, I had some 250 lb drunk guys arm on my head, so that was annoying. But after have 3/4 of the way through the set I had to go to the back because I was ready to pass out from all the sweating and lack of water. I could probably retell every detail of the show, but I don't want to write a novel. It was one of the best ones I've ever been to though.

I want to write about my current state of mind now, but it seems like it's too hard. Physically I don't feel that good. I don't feel sick. Just...beat? I don't know. Not good though haha. Actually Gavin said it looks like I'm starting to lose my muscle so I'm going to start working out hardcore today. I kind of feel mentally beat too actually. I have so much homework that I should probably be doing right now, I'm having a hard time going to school now and I just feel like playing halo and sleeping all day. Hopefully I can get over this feeling because it's usually what drags me down. But other then that I don't feel bad. My birthday is 23 days away now. Almost to the teens! After my birthday I have no idea what I'm going to look forward to. I'm sure there will be something though.

I just about finished this entry and just remembered something! Today my cousin, Gabi, sent me a little letter/message thing, that actually wasn't so little. but I just wanted to share a little part of it because it made me think.

"This life is not fair, but no one ever said it would be. I heard once that in the premortal life we somewhat knew the kinds of personal challenges we would face and still the deaf, the blind, the handicapped chose to come. It makes me think that maybe we knew what kind of grief we would suffer here and Still we chose to come. That makes me believe that there is something really beautiful about life that makes it all worth while."

I don't know what everyone else's opinion is on this, but I would like to think that it's true. I'd like to think that I knew that I could handle everything that's going to happen to me and that I knew I would be fine. Because then it turns my current self from thinking that I'll be fine, to knowing that I will be. It also tells me that even thought I knew some parts were going to be hard, there must be things that'll make it all worth it. It makes me feel more okay with everything. I don't know when the hard parts are going to stop, but I know when they do everything will be good.
Have a good day.


2 comments:

Cameron said...


Dude I feel the same way physically lately too, except I'm sick as well too.

Cameron said...


That sentence seemed really retarded.