The gray space.


snow footprint
Originally uploaded by sdorantheone
Ohh, I have quite the tale for you.
When I got home from school today my PS3 and Xbox 360 were gone, stolen. So we called the cops, told them possible people who might have done it and they looked around. They found footprints in the snow leading from our backdoor to our neighbors. The kid who lives next door to me is 19, a juggalo, highschool drop out and does every drug known.
They found some of the stuff in his room, and called him on his cell phone.
So later, like a half hour ago actually, his older brother came over and begged about not pressing charges, his friend sold it for drug money, they'll get everything back, etc.
The thing is I have no idea what I want to do about it. His brother is a nice guy, has all his priorities straight and just got unlucky with who his brother is. You can't choose you're family afterall. His brother though...waste of a being is the best way to describe it. He's nineteen so it wouldn't hurt is older brother at all if i did decide to press charges, but I'm still not really sure. I think I'm going to see if I get everything back and in what demeanor. That'll also give me more time to thing about it.

0 comments: