I'm so gay and I don't even like boys.


Josh in SS
Originally uploaded by DylanisCool
Today was the first day of our new schedule, which sounded somewhat fun. It was just alright though. My financial literacy class sucks. I don't sit by my only friend in it. I sit next to the cowboy master.
The other classes are fine though.
When I was sitting in School Success and looking around at the people in it I kind of started wondering if they really thought the things they were doing were good and if they really didn't care.
How can someone walk into a class, announce they're going to fail it, than sit down and talk about smoking for an hour and a half and still feel good about it like it's something amazing? I think the fact that they can do that is amazing.

My only advice for today: Aim higher than the kids in school success.

0 comments: