It just takes some time.


Ridin dirty
Originally uploaded by DylanisCool
This picture is only a few days old, and it shows what most of my days are like. Except Tina is usually riding in the trunk when Josh is with us. In the past couple days that I've been in Theory of Knowledge I've noticed it's hard to come by someone who is book smart as well as "spiritually" smart.

In it we got broken down into groups and had to discuss certain things. When people in my group started talking about how you're certain you love someone, another person said "nope. look i know the equation for love." which is completely ridiculous, so as soon as they said it I wanted to slap them. There was a number of other statements like that, but that's the one that sticks out in my mind.
Sometimes smart people can be very dumb.

0 comments: