Boys like me are a dime a dozen.


It's impossible to help people and talk about your problems in the same blog, unless you're using your problems as examples. I want to do that in this blog, but I can't really use my problems as examples because I can't get through them at the moment. So I'm just going to do what I said I couldn't in the first sentence.


I guess I'll start off with some problems. What is blogging for if not complaining about your life that really isn't that bad? Nothing, that's what. I want to be able to play for people, but I can't. Not even my friends really. When I play guitar in front of people it's different then when I'm just by myself. I mess up literally three times more than when I'm by myself. Then I seem stupid because I talk about how I get these songs down, but when I play in front of them I mess up five times before I play it alright. Also, for some reason I can't really use my voice in front of people. I'm not really sure why either. I honestly don't care if I sound bad, because it's not like I take voice lessons or anything. Just for some reason all I can do it front of people is just kind of say the words with out feeling or any sort of inflection. The only thing I can think of to get over these is to play in front of people more. But I'm pretty sure that people don't want to just sit there and watch me play until I don't mess up. Especially everyday. That doesn't sound too fun for them. I don't know, I'll get over it.
I think the rest of the problems part is going to be me complaining about things I've mentioned before, so skip the rest if you want to save time.
I don't know if I'm really that "cool" of a person. I don't mean cool as in popular, I mean just a cool person to hang out with. My humor isn't exactly the most sensitive in the world. I can completely demean entire countries within  twenty minutes and laugh about it for the next ten. I tend to argue with and/or insult people when I think they say something stupid. I'm not good at all at holding up conversations. There are other things, but I don't want to reveal myself as such a jerk that you stop reading my blog. See I'll even leave out details just so you keep fueling my ego! I mean there are good things too. About 1/3 of my jokes don't cross any lines and are somewhat funny. I think that I can give at least alright advice. As long as you don't say anything stupid I'll be nice to you. I'll even give you a dollar if you need it haha. I still think the bad out weighs the good (ohhh Bayside).
Next, I'm pretty sure that I am nothing like what girls wants. I'm just really bland and normal. I don't have anything awesome that's happened to me that I can tell people about. I don't have any really cool talents that I can show off. There isn't really anything different about my looks. Brown hair, brown eyes, normal face. All average. Even my personality is somewhat average, other then me sometimes offending the people I'm with. Hanging out with me for an hour could just just as interesting as watching a WNBA game.
I was going to do something like what my last blog was going to be about, but I'll end the problems here. I don't need a pity party.

After typing my problems I can't remember what I was going to put. I think it was going to be awesome and positive. This is exactly why you can't do what I was going to attempt. Now that I've been listening to Taking Back Sunday and thought about a bunch of my problems I can't think too positively. This is exactly why you shouldn't worry too much about your problems. See, there's some advice.
Have a good day.

3 comments:

Cameron said...


To make yourself more interesting to girls find slutty girls and/or lie about your past experiences to make you seem more cool.
Don't take advice from me. :P

christinem said...


Your not really a romantic guy..why dont you try that out?

Dylan said...


That doesn't work for the when you first meet someone.