We should be happy. That's what I said from the start.


I'm going into writing this blog with no idea at all of what I'm going to write about. So prepare yourself now by getting a lemonade or something. Maybe cookies. Chocolate chip cookies sound pretty good right now. But I want the chewy ones. Not the rock hard ones. See, this is already stupid.


I'm glad that I'm finally getting to the fun planned parts of summer. Exactly a week from today I get to see The Audition. I've only seen them once before and it was only for a half hour since it was at warped. They'll be able to play stuff from their new self-titled this time too. Then on the 7th of July is Never Shout Never (he dropped the ! just like PATD). The only bad part is I just found out that he is only supporting for Boys Like Girls. I know their songs, but not a big fan. The fact that I do know their songs means that I even gave them a chance. If it's too expensive I don't know if it will be worth going. I don't want to pay $20 to stand around with a bunch of 15 year old girls who are there to look at "cute singers". Actually that makes me really mad when people go to shows just because they thing the people performing are attractive.
Back to the summer thing. On the eleventh I get to leave to California and Jordan is coming with me. Magic Mountain, Universal Studios, deep sea fishing, the beach, and I really really really hope AJ Rafael. That would definitely be the coolest part. He plays like a show a week in San Diego so I think I have a pretty good chance of that happening. 

I said earlier that I don't have anything in mind, and something just came into my mind. It seems like everyone that I follow on here has some big, deep, dark, epic, excruciating secret that constantly affects them. I don't think I have anything like that. Yeah, things bother me when I try to sleep. But I don't think that I have some super secret of pain that destroys me everyday. I'm not saying that I want one. I don't think that sounds like a good time. I'm just saying that it's weird everyone seems to have these intense things and even with all the stuff that I've gone through I don't. That still sounds like I want some deep secret pain. I don't!! Haha. Maybe I just make my problems more public. Maybe everyone else just makes whatever it is seem like a lot more than what it really is. Maybe I deal with things like this better than other people. Maybe even all the stuff that has happened to me pales in comparison to what everyone else is going through. I don't know. I never know anything it seems like.

I've dragged out this unplanned blog way too long. It's time to play guitar and go get coffee. Maybe I'll do a well planned one tomorrow.
Have a good day.

0 comments: