I've no idea who the hell I've become. It's not who I was. It's not who I love.


This is another morning blog, but I promise this one will have some sort of sustenance. It's the first one that I'm going into with an idea about what I'm going to write in a while. Hopefully this somewhat structured entry will be a nice break from the last few that I've written.


So last night I had one of the worst dreams that I've had in a long time. I say dream and not nightmare because nightmare just sounds too cliche to me. I know that's what a bad dream is called, but I prefer to just say that. I'm going to be somewhat vague in the details because I'd rather not everyone know the exact details. There are a few people though that can ask me if they want, and I'll be fine with telling. It started out with me at school sitting in the commons. I'm pretty sure it was refund day because everyone was in the commons and there were little metal bar post things that separated lines of people. Anyway, I was standing around by myself, near a group of my friends when I heard one of them bragging about something. Who it was and what it was about are two of the details I'm going to leave out. After that I started screaming at him, and taking swings at him while he just kept saying sorry and that he didn't want to fight me. He turned away and tried to leave so he wouldn't have to fight me, but I was standing by one of the metal bars that separates lines. So I heaved it off the ground and swung it at the back of the back of his head and I'm pretty sure I at least knocked him out. Then I just kept repeatedly hitting him with the heavy metal bar while everyone screamed and told me to stop until I finally woke up.

It may not sound like the most horrible dream ever, but the worst part about it is that even when I think of it now I know that I would do the same thing in reality. Maybe minus the repeated hitting after the first hit in the head. I don't know though. This isn't good. The fact that I would do that at all is a bad thing, and then to a friend. It was just everything that he was saying set me off. Even right now I'm having a hard time getting it out of my head. Hopefully my activities throughout the day help me shake it off.
Have a good day.

3 comments:

Cameron said...


I've done crazy things like that in some dreams I've had before. They aren't fun. Now I just hope that kid you were beating on wasn't me.

Dylan said...


Haha it wasn't you.

Cameron said...


Jed?