I wait here everyday in case she'll scratch the surface.


I seem to be making a habit of this not thinking before I write a blog thing. This time isn't any different. So I guess if my last couple entries were just annoying to you, this is a warning to stop reading now. Now we move on...


I wish I had gotten one of those raspberry ice teas. I stopped at Maverick on my way home and apparently they don't carry them. There's a 7-11 pretty close to my house, but driving is annoying. The last couple days have been pretty good. I've managed to do at least one fun-ish thing each day. Except now today is the little bump in the week where I don't really have anything in specific planned. I want to play Halo. Maybe I can get a bunch of people to play, I don't know we'll see. Anyway, this last weekend I played for/with Jordan and Carlos. I say with because they kind of mumbled the lyrics underneath me. Oh, they helped me when I  messed up too. For some reason I kept mixing up one word on yellow cat/red cat over and over again. That wasn't cool. I got it eventually. Hopefully I'll start playing for more of my friends this summer. I don't mean sitting there and just messing around while everyone talks either. Ohhh, and about my plans for my California trip. I found out that AJ Rafael is playing in an acoustic showcase thing on the 25th. Gabe Bondoc is playing it too. If you want to come, tell me.  I'm only going to be there from the 11th to the 18th, but I decided that I'm going to go back for two days to go watch the show. That should be really cool. Also, The Audition is tomorrow. I'm excited for that since I've only seen them once before. Now I'm going to start the deeper part of my blog. Actually, I don't know if I'm that deep. More like a puddle really. 

I'm not sure if what I've been doing for the past couple days is good or bad for me. I know that if I asked anyone they would say good. Actually, I have no idea on how to communicate any of this without saying it and I definitely don't want to say it. I made a small playlist like twenty minutes ago and I didn't really notice it at first, but it really showcases my thoughts. You may not even be able to tell without actually knowing what I'm thinking about, but whatever. It's better than nothing. Maybe.

About a Girl - The Academy is...
Straightjacket Feeling - All-American Rejects
Lost and Found - Senses Fail
Something's Missing - John Mayer
About Falling - Say Anything
My Temperature's Rising - The Audition
Tremors - Two Tongues
Falling Slowly - Once soundtrack
Marching Bands of Manhattan - Death Cab
Everything Must Go - Taking Back Sunday
Hell to Sell - The Audition
Note to Self - From First to Last
You Can Do Better Than Me - Death Cab
I Just Laugh - Never Shout Never
Plea - Say Anything

That's it. Maybe I'll get into everything more another time. But right now it's barely going onto 11 A.M. and I don't feel quite as inclined to share things about myself in the morning as I do at night. I really shouldn't make a habit of being vague though.
Have a good day.

1 comments:

natalee said...


i'm going to LA the last weekend in july, at least i hope i can afford to do so. we could go together.