At least I know I'll never sleep at night.

Ughh, it feels like it's happening again but I'll try to get through this without any craziness. It's usually these talks that trigger them. Talks with a million questions and no answers. I always get into these hoping that I'll come out happier, but I always seem to feel ten times worse after. Which is already happening. But I'll keep going just because I believe that it may turn out better, when I know it won't. Recently I've realized that there is no correlation between how I think/feel and what I do. I'm not even positive what I really think half the time. Right on the outside of everything I'll think one thing, but as I think more and go deeper it changes. It doesn't do this once either, my mind just goes back and forth until I choose what I want to do. What I do can't reflect what I think either, because everything second guessing it inside my head is still there. That might mean that most of the time I don't 100% think anything. I don't like the thought of that, but I also know that it's true. I'm not even sure that this will make sense to anyone else. As I type it though, it seems to be an alright description of my thinking process.


I don't know if I'm just being weird because I'm starting to go down, but am I the only ones who's heart actually starts to physically hurt and feel heavier from sadness? It happens to me every now and then and now I understand all those songs with the over-used metaphors about heavy and hurting hearts. I know why they're used so much now. It sucks. It really makes you just drag your feet around and not open your mouth so much. It just doesn't feel good at all. I feel like a typical angsty teenager speaking like this, but I'm not trying to be. I just understand what it feels like.

When you really look at this entry, it's not that different from the last time this happened. This time I'm just trying really hard to make sense and not seem ridiculous. I can see more holes in my wall. I can see another night of very little sleep. It's awesome that this always seems to happen on school nights when I have a full schedule the next day.
Have a good day.


0 comments: