Who says I can't get stoned?


Before I get into this, it's not going to be nearly as bad as last time. I'm feeling better, but I'm not going to delete my last post. It shows me how I felt and that I feel better.


Today John Mayer's new album, Battle Studies, leaked. Remember how much I liked Say Anything's new album? Well this one is hands down my album of the year. That shows you how good it is. If you listen to it, tell me what songs stick out the most to you. I think my favorites of the moment are Perfectly Lonely, and Heartbreak Warfare. Tomorrow I think I get my $100 dollar allowance. I'm going to end up spending the majority of it on a few vinyls and a haircut. It'll be worth it though. I'm starting to become such a hipster, it's ridiculous. I'm going to start collecting vinyls, I'm reading Atlas Shrugged, and I'm a music elitist. I'm also going to be getting a tattoo. If the sincere egotism of hipsters didn't bother me so much, I wouldn't mind it. Since it does I'm what Natalee calls a "anti-hipster, hipster". That one is alright with me. Also, you're reading my blog. I think the fact that I have one, and the fact that I took two hours to review an entire album makes it even more so. It's kind of funny how I don't even try to do all of these things, like others, but still manage to fit the stereotype very well.

I like it when I notice how much I appreciate people. Jordan gave me an authentic Harry Potter wand and even had a little Harry Potter metaphor to go along with it. That was awesome. Cameron comments 3/4 of my blog entries and offers help nearly every time. That's awesome. Don't worry if I didn't put you there just barely. Those are just things I've noticed in the past two days. If I hang out with you and talk to you frequently, I'm sure that you're doing something good for me.

Right now everything feels pretty good because it almost feels like ninth grade again. I'm reading three books at once, listening to great new albums, all my friends are good, School isn't unbearable, and other stuff. Ninth grade was probably the best year of my life and I'm starting to remember why. I don't mean I'm just remembering it, but that it's matching it. If everything worked out how I want it to, it could be even better. My birthday is also coming up, so that's cool. I'm not really getting anything, but it will still be cool to be 18 and for some reason you always feel extra special on your birthday. Oh, and my aunt asked me if I wanted to do something at her house on my birthday. I don't think it would be a party, like last time. I think it would just be everyone hanging out there, instead of my house since I don't really like it here. I need to see if anyone wants to. If no one does, it's alright. I can see why it'd be awkward. But if you want to, my cousins are fun to hang out with and they have a huge TV for halo! Haha. It feels a little funny that on my 18th birthday I want to play video games, when I'm supposed to be an adult. But I'm not going to feel any different when I'm 18. Earlier today I was talking about this to someone and they said "You had to grow up and be an adult a long time ago Dylan.." and I have. That makes turning 18 even better. I'm not expected to act any older, because I already have had to act five times my age. Minus the poop jokes of course. I told my self that I'd try to devote at least an hour and a half to Atlas Shrugged tonight, so I'm done.
Have a good day.

1 comments:

Cameron said...


I say you can't get stoned.