I needed an anchor for my sinking ship. That's just like me to attach it to my heart instead.


I think that if someone who hadn't read this blog before, just looked at the first entry they wouldn't be up to read it again. So I thought I'd do another one so that it doesn't look like I just do that song analyzing every time.


I'm doing pretty well right now, even though I'm not doing a lot. I've been sick for the last few days and I think that it peaked yesterday. Which means I am on the downside of it! I think that I may be like 86%, rough estimate of course, better tomorrow. Which is good. Tomorrow I'm also going to the football game, seeing Law Abiding Citizen, and I'm not sure what else. But it's always fun when we just hang out all day. Maybe coffee too! Yeaaaahhh, that stuff.
I'm feeling better because I've realized that a lot of things I've been doing in maybe the last...3 months? Have just all been different kinds of self-destruction. The bad kind. But in my case I think the self-destruction was just a step that needed to happen for me to really learn and get better. It's like Hate Everyone on the last record. Immature hate towards everyone and everything, but still a necessary step in the whole process the record goes through. I think that some good writing is also going to come out of it, which is always good. I just thought of it and even though Max came a lot way up to Hate Everyone, it was still only the second song on the record. I'm going to live my life SA style and say that I still have another 15 tracks to go (deluxe edition haha) and then whatever comes after! But that means I'm not Do Better now. Haha, this whole concept seems ridiculous as soon as I type it.

I feel like saying more, but I'm not sure what to say. I was considering posting something new that I wrote, but I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. I'll probably write something better from this whole situation. I don't think that there's really anything else I can say. I told myself I would do my homework at nine and it's 8:56, so I should probably end this now.
Have a good day.

0 comments: