I've made mistakes, but I'll find my way.

I'm jumping straight in. First off, I don't want to come off ostentatious. None of this makes me laugh or is laughable at all. I don't like it when people just laugh at their problems. They're not funny and pretending to laugh at your misfortunes doesn't make them so. None of it is killing me either. It's just there, and it doesn't need to be there. If something can be left alone and let go, it should be. I don't want to go all out on this subject, I just want to make sure that I'm understood. If, or when actually, anyone is in a situation where they have the choice between taking the high and low road, I suggest the high road. It feels good to know that you did the right and mature thing. I'm going to end this now before I get too preachy and seem pretentious. I just want people, my friends in particular, to be able to do the things that are the best.


P.S.
Keep in mind how awesome Bayside is live.

0 comments: