Figured that out the hardest way. The forecast calls for fire, the flames sound nice today.

I know, I blogged like twelve hours ago. I was actually going to earlier, but I was finally motivated to do homework and decided I wouldn't until I got a good portion done. You can hardly call my last entry a real blog anyway. It wasn't exactly coherent or, even me I guess.


That wasn't the first time that that's happened though. It does around once every two weeks, or so. I just happened to have been trying to write a blog when it did last night. I decided that if that happens again, while I'm blogging, I'm just going to save it as a draft and not post it. Then I can still read it, but I don't seem ridiculous to everyone. I don't really like everyone knowing that happens, especially since it does more frequently than I'd like. But I think that I should try to be upfront about myself on here. I don't see the point of it if I'm just going to tell everyone the good things about myself. I can do that just fine in person

I'm starting to get tired of this happening though. I wish that I knew how to make it stop. I think that when I start working and earning money, it may help. It could make it worse though, when I realize how much I actually have to buy. That was one of the things going through my head last night. That I won't be able to actually make good progress on buying things I need in order to leave,for months. It's still in there so I guess it's a legitimate worry. Just about everything is still in my head, it's just more...organized? Manageable? Ignorable? I don't know, but it doesn't feel the same. Maybe it's because someone is trying to help me today. I'm not sure. I just know that it has to stop. I was up all night last night, and didn't go to school today. I missed a test in art history, turning in a bunch of assignments in humanities and turning in essays in psych. Hopefully I can make most of those up, we'll see. This was supposed to be an apology for the last post, but I think that it's more fitting to make it an explanation. Which, I suppose, is just a less pathetic way to say it's an apology? I probably won't be 100% today or even tomorrow, but it usually takes a day or two to recover from those nights. But maybe I'll feel better after turning in my job application and getting homework done.
Have a good day.

P.S.
I know I posted this song just a little bit ago but this is even better. Then at the end he explains it which makes the last part the saddest part for me, but still the best.


0 comments: