I swear I can't stand this place and what's becoming of me the longer I have to stay.

It's been a few days since I posted last I think. Maybe two? I don't know. Anyway, today I found out that my dad has to go to court tomorrow for my brother missing over a month of school. That's awesome. I'm pretty sure if he gets charged with anything I either get to find somewhere to go, my aunts most likely, or try to get emancipated. I don't think that I could get emancipated though because I don't have a car now and my grades aren't that great so it looks like I wouldn't be able to take care of myself. I guess I'll have to wait and see. This just furthers the point that I want to and really need to get out of my house. I don't like the thought of leaving my brother here, but I don't know...I don't want to be dragged down anymore either. This makes me even more ready for spring break. Just leaving with my friends and getting away from everyone should be really good. REALLY good.

This brings me to the next thing I'm going to talk about. There is a possibility, which I hope happens, that sometime during the summer I'm going to move out of my house and into a condo with my friend Josh. Later on Jordan will come to, which will make payments a lot easier. A lot of things I plan on don't end up going through, but I really hope this one does. I can't imagine anything better right now than just leaving and only having to worry about myself, no matter how selfish that is. I'm tired of having to try to take care of everyone in my house. This entry has been a lot more personal than I'm used to, but that's okay. If you're going to read about my life every couple days I'd rather you understand me so that you can get it better.
Have a good day.

2 comments:

Jordan said...


Just another chapter in the autobiography. You'll make it through, you always seem to manage. And when did an apartment turn into a condo??

natalee said...


it's strange when the places we once felt safe and considered home, become places we just want to run away from.