My livelihood resides on my back, I'll keep my legs as strong as I can.


I'm just going to start this blog out with the bad part and get it over with. My dad has to be the worst, most unsafe driver I have ever seen. Yesterday he hit someone and wrecked our other car to the point that it isn't drivable. Awesommmmmeeee. Also, they are still trying to find a part to my car to see if it's totaled or not. So as of now I have no way of getting anywhere.

Okay, I'm done with that now. Yesterday was pretty alright. I didn't do a whole lot, but it still was a good day. The weather was actually really nice so I liked that too. I'm not too excited for this upcoming week though. As of right now every forecast I've checked is saying that it's going to rain and snow on Monday, which isn't good at all. Also, until either mine or my dads car gets fixed I get to sit in my room and play Halo all day. I can't really think of anything else to talk about right now so I'll end it here.
Have a good day. 

0 comments: