Somehow I'll make a man out of you.




 The guy in the video and picture, AJ, is one of the reasons that I want to go to Berklee. Ohhhh no, talking about this again!? Yes, it's the only thing that's really been on my mind for a while. Anyway, it's not because of this video in particular. I just think this one is really fun. When he talks about it though, being in five totally different bands with all different kids that go to your school sounds like the best experience you could possibly have. So does every other aspect I've read about it. A lot of people that get accepted don't go because of the money. Lucky for me though I get into any college for free. I just have to get in. I'm starting Jazz advanced guitar lessons next week so that will be good. Also, I may start voice lessons in case I don't get good enough at guitar to get in on that alone. I could keep typing about this, but I'm not really sure that you're that interested in my musical aspirations so I'll end it now.

P.S.
If anyone plays any instruments or sings alright contact me somehow, I need to start playing with other people.

P.P.S
No one comments me anymore. I want to know what you think about stuff haha.

2 comments:

christinem said...


I sing! haha. You should take lessons from my teacher.

natalee said...


i loved the video, it made me laugh.
i think your college aspirations are actually really interesting, i would like to point out a couple things though. 1] even though you don't have to pay tuition you still having living expenses [food, clothes, entertainment], books, and other school supplies you'll have to purchase. 2] if you do get in i suggest moving back east right after graduation so that you can become established in your living situation and find a decent part time job. and 3] you'll have to eb really open about meeting people and experiencing new things because it's a totally different world there.
i promise to come visit you and help haul equipment at your gigs when you get in. haha.