It's almost laughable how life tends to spit us out after beating us down, like it did before.

I haven't posted for a while, so now I have a few good things for you.
First, I want to share a few quotes from my last couple days.

*after our history teacher tells us WWII got us out of the Great Depression
Jesus (imagine an exotic mexican accent): Dude, we should start killing Germans again.
Me: Umm...we never killed Germans for sport. You can't go out and buy tags to kill a couple Germans.
Jesus: Ohh, well than we should kill Asians. They're small anyway.

*Krueger on whether or not you'd know you'd love your mom in a world without language
Krueger (teacher): But would you know that if she was 500 miles away?
Not dumb Jesus (thinking he's witty): Well if there are no inventions how did she even get 500 miles away?
Entire class: Ohhhhh!!
Kruger: She walked.

I have more, but those are the two that just come to mind right now. Remember a while ago when my car got turned into a tin can by a lady that skips stop signs? Great news! She doesn't have insurance. So now I have no idea how long I'm going to be without a car. I hope it's a realllllly long time. That would be awesome. With my luck they're going to tell me stop signs are void in West Valley and that there's no fault. I had other things on my mind earlier that I was going to put here, but I can't remember them now. Maybe I'll edit this post and change it when I get home tonight. Maybe not.

1 comments:

$ean... said...


Jesus is the coolest. Exotic mexican accent lol perfect way to describe it haha