Hold it close to your heart.


Today I went to my aunts house for a little "every birthday in March combo party." It was actually pretty nice. I like seeing all of my family. I had a good conversation with one of my aunts there too. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but when I talk to certain people in my family it makes me feel different. Like I should be doing more for myself, or something. That's not a great way to describe it, but that's the best way I can do it. When someone that you look up to and respect says that they know you're going to do great in everything you can't help but believe them. A lot of the people in my family I know pretty well, but I don't really know. I think you know what I mean. Like I have no clue how they'd act around other people. There are a select few that I do know well though and they are some of my favorite people in the world. I'm not going to name every single one of them, but I'll give a little anecdote to show what I mean. I remember the day that my mom died I got taken out of school and went to one of my aunts house. Waiting there were some of my cousins. When I got there my cousins Alex and Gabi were standing at the the other end of the room just staring at me and smiling, so that's all I could really do back as I walked all the way across the room towards them. When I got to them though all the smiles were immediately replaced by crying when I hugged both of them. Most of that day is a blur aside from that part and just a few others. This is a situation where words fail to describe everything, but they are definitely two of my favorite people. I'm not exactly sure where I'm going with this now so I think I'm going to end it. I think the moral of this entry is do yourself a favor and favor yourself. Also, always keep the people most important to you in mind. They're the ones that are always going to keep your head above water.

Have a good day.

0 comments: