I want to taste the breeze of every great city.


Right now I feel really good. I blame this on upcoming events and the new term although there may be a few other factors. In two days I get to see Bayside. I haven't seen them for a fairly long time so I'm really excited for that. Also, it'll be the first time I get to see them play stuff off Shudder. So that should be cool. The thing I'm excited for most though is in one week from today. Spring Break! The plans are to stay in Vegas and Possibly go to San Diego for a day to go to Magic Mountain. I really hope this goes through. Nearly every time I try to see the fun side of being independent it doesn't go through. I always get really excited, and then torn down too. This time though I can only see maybe one or two things that I'll have to get past to make sure it happens. I really hope it happens. One of the things that will make it the most fun though is going with my friends Jordan, Josh and Austin. It's nice to be around people that you can do whatever with and it will still be as fun as can be. If I do end up going I think I may bring a video camera around with me to record our zany antics. I don't know what else to say here because I'm starting to get too excited to write about anything else.

Have a good day.

1 comments:

natalee said...


you're plans for spring break make mine sound even more boring.
i'm going to my grandother's 80th birthday party.
woooh party!