Life is not a waiting room.


In the past week or two something inside me has been stirred and, dare I say, awakened? I think the little talking to my aunt Dina gave me a week ago helped this happen. I don't want to give her alllll the credit though. I've never wanted to be an average person, with just a satisfactory life. Yeah, it's great for some people. It could be exactly what someone wants even. For me though, it's always seemed sort of dull and pointless. An easy way out and a disregard for potential. The problem is that until recently I've thought that doing something great was totally out of reach for me. It takes a lot of luck, which I have never had any of. If other people think that I can though, maybe I should consider it. I've more than considered it by now though. I'm not going to be a 9:00 - 5:00 guy in a middle class white suburb. That sounds alright, but not for me. I want to improve. I'm going to improve. I'm not sure what else to put here. I'm doing what I should be and what I want to do. I'm having fun too. Tomorrow is Bayside and Saturday is super dance time...I think? I never know with that. I told Jordan I was going to put a Harry Potter reference in here. I love Ginny. haha, no one is going to get that. Oh well, he will.

Have a good day.

0 comments: