The joke of it is I express myself without purpose.


This blog will be a nice change. Yesterday I hung out with Josh and Carlos for a while. We went to Gateway Mall so that was pretty good. I got new shoes and was able to finally get away from the normal Vans. I got Nike's. They aren't colored like the rainbow though like most are, just black and white. I like them. After that Carlos and I went bowling with three other people. It was actually pretty fun. I won the first game and took dead last the second game haha. Horton did really well the second game though. 185! After that Carlos and I drove around for a while looking for something to do, but people were being dumb so I just took him home and then went to sleep.
In other news I started a twitter account today. I feel like I'm going overboard on the whole online social networking things. I can't help myself though. I need something to boost my ego and make me feel like people care about what I do. Even if only two people follow me haha. Also, I need some friends that play instruments. Playing acoustic is fun, but I do it all the time and sometimes it's just too quiet and intricate. I need something where I can screw up ten times with no one noticing, and still have lots of fun. So if you can play guitar, bass, and/or drums you should definitely leave a comment. hmmm...anything else...I'm getting pretty close to beating Pokemon Platinum. I have six badges now, just two to go. Then I'll be a Pokemon master. I am also dressed very awkwardly right now. Well, awkward for me at least. I decided since I got Nike's it might look alright if I wear these pants that I accidently bought too big. I guess it looks alright, but I just feel really awkward in baggy pants. I don't think I'm going to do it again. This weekend has been pretty eventless. hopefully next weekend will be better. I get to spend Tuesday doing another dance and homework. That's the best.
Have a good day.

Click here to boost my ego.

0 comments: