Maybe I'll win, but for now I've decided to die.


I deleted all of those vague posts because I have decided that I am definitely done with that now. I know that I said nearly the opposite just a little while ago, but someone talked to me and swayed me. I'm still good though. I think that everything that has happened to me and constantly happens has conditioned me to not feel as much when things don't go my way. I actually get to the point where I totally forget about it. I honestly can not remember a time in the past year and a half where I've been really upset. I'm not sure if that's good or not, but it helps with just about everything. Now I just have to decide what I'm going to do now. The only thing I am positive is that I'm not going back to what was before. It will probably be a while before I really know what I want, but until then I'll just do whatever.



0 comments: