and I dress like a stupid stinking mess. I care what people think. I teeter on the brink.


I don't have a lot to say about events over the last couple days because nothing has really happen. It's just been me waiting for something to happen. Don't worry though, I still have something to say.

I think that I am too plain. In both appearance and personality. I mean I definitely don't constantly want attention on me. I just think it's hard for people to actually want to talk to you/get to know you if you aren't interesting enough. I can meet new people alright, but after that that's just how it seems to stay. The problem with this is that I have no idea how to improve either of these. I don't know how to talk or what to say so that I am more interesting. I just say what I think which is either incredibly dumb or incredibly obvious. Also, I don't think how I look exactly stands out in a crowd. I dress and look the same as 1,000,000 other people. I don't want to change that though, because then I'll just end up like those ridiculous scene kids with rainbow hair and Power Ranger shirts. I'm not desperate for attention, sometimes I just wish that people would take more of an interest in me.
Have a good day.

p.s.
it would be cool to get comments again.

2 comments:

natalee said...


the only reason people remember me is because i'm bitchy and loud.
so it could be worse.

$ean... said...


Dude, Just rock a trench coat you'll get noticed.