Get on your feet. Wipe the dirt off and get with it.


Today was pretty fun. School was really easy. I went to open gym with Carlos, Daniel and Jeff. I was sooooo close to landing side flips on normal ground. I just used my hand to land, other then that I had them down. After that Daniel and Jeff started showing Carlos and I some breaking stuff.  I guess Daniel is going to teach Carlos and Jeff is going to teach me. Then at the end of the school year we're going to see who's better. At the moment I don't have tons of faith in Jeff because he shows me a twelve step move, I do it once, then he moves on and thinks I have it down haha. He's already shown me a lot though, I'll just have to be able to perfect it. I guess we'll see how that ends up. I like going to open gym with them though. They help push me so that I get things down. hmm...what else...there's a new girl that I'm not really positive I like. I think I'm just going to wait that one out for a little and see how it goes. soooo...that's cool. I don't really know what else to say. I had a good day and tomorrow will be good too. I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing tomorrow, but it'll be productive.

Have a good day.

0 comments: