From day one I took pride in my pure and honest intentions.

So recently I was inspired of AJ Rafael's new song/video to start writing the music portion for some songs. I have enough lyrics for like twenty songs, but half of them are poop so I'll have to edit and choose for those. Back to what I just said though...what I've written so far musical wise is a lot better than I thought it would be. It's coming to me easier than I thought too. I expected to take an hour to be able to put together maybe one good intro. In an hour though I was able to put together about five different variations of one. I have no idea what one I like best though. When I hang out with some friends I'll have to play all of them for them and see which ones they prefer. If they can stand it. I think for nearly everything I write I'll end up consulting my friends to see if they think it sounds good. So they'll definitely play a big role in whatever it is. I know I sound really naive as if everything I write is going to be the best on earth. To me it will be, but I don't expect other people to even like them. I'm just excited that I'm doing something I like.


Other then that I don't think that I have a whole lot to say. I've been going to all my classes this week, which is a big change. Over all I don't really have anything to complain about, which is always good. At the bottom of this I'll post the video that I was talking about at the beginning.
Have a good day.

t

1 comments:

Carlos said...


Definitely will want to hear what you have. Lyrics and especially the music. Want to hear if your style differs from other artists by a lot or not.