I've been waiting far too long to feel the sun on my face.


I haven't posted for a while, so I thought I should. The only problem is not exactly a lot has happened lately. All I've really been doing for the past week or so is going to the gym and practicing guitar. Actually on Friday I went to the drill showcase. That was fun. Yeah...I don't know what to say about anything because I haven't had any big feelings towards anything I've done for the last while. Actually I've been pretty indifferent towards everything. That's something interesting. I should probably get on that. How are you supposed to make yourself care about stuff though? I sure don't know or I would. I feel like turning off everything and just laying down right now, but there's people talking to me so I don't think I will. I'm glad that the weather is finally starting to get warm. I've been waiting for that for a while. I think I'm going to do some spring cleaning too, to get rid of old stuff. Actually I'll probably do that tomorrow if I don't have too much homework. I have other things going on in my mind, but I'm not sure how to put it on here without being more vivid than I'd like. I'll at least leave you a video for fun. Oh, and I'm watching Across the Universe right now, hence the video and picture.

0 comments: