Arrogant boy, love yourself so no one has to.


I am sooooo blogging. Haha, I want to blog but I won't know what about. This is probably going to take me a while to write. Let's see... 8:41. This will be fun.


School has slowly gotten to really become school in the last week. I still feel good though, since I'm still doing my homework. As long as my grades don't drop, I'll feel good about school. What I mean by school really becoming school, is that it's lost it's "OMG everyone is here!" novelty. I'm super tired every morning, I sit forever and then have to sit more at home to do the extra work I get. Even athletics is already feeling like it's supposed to. Sweating a lot, dropping weight, and dreading the class more than anything. I'm used to everyone already too. I'm used to the new sophomores, which I'm glad to say aren't as bad as last years. I'm used to the douche bags, who hates who, superiority complexes (more on this later), and new to this year...the people who know that I don't like them! Haha, I don't know if I would say I'm being a douche this year. I guess you could and it wouldn't be untrue. I would just say that I don't care if the people that I don't like, know it now. Cause c'mon...what are Jared Stanger and Nathan Gross really going to do? I'm pretty sure this makes me seem really mean. I'm not! Just to really stupid and annoying people. Now, that makes me seem like I have some sort of superiority complex. Which I'm not sure I'm allowed to fully deny. I know I'm a smarter person than the two people I mentioned above. Does that make me any better than them? Sure it does. Dick move, by me haha. But that's why I'm not going to totally deny the superiority complex thing. I guess it also doesn't help with meeting new people, when I seem like I'm going to tear apart anyone I talk to. Tru and Tori both said they were intimidated by me before they knew me. I think a lot of guys would show off and say something like "Yeah, I'm way too much of a badass", but that isn't good. How am I supposed to meet girls, if they're too afraid to even talk to me? That's probably why my friends say people like me, but no one ever makes it very apparent. At least Tori said that she found out I'm nice. Tru didn't say anything about me actually not being mean haha. Just in case people are reading this that I don't talk to a lot, I'm not mean! I'm still contemplating homecoming a little, but barely now. It would be nearly impossible to find someone to go with. So I'll probably just take a seat until senior ball, unless something pops up. We'll see on that whole thing though. I never have my mind set on girl-involved things for very long. I can blame that on being a 17 year old boy though. I'm going to have a fun time this weekend and see what happens there. Yeaaaahhhh, that'll be fun.

I think I'm down now and it's 9:07. I'm amazed that I wrote it that fast. Sometimes thought out blogs take longer than that. Maybe it's because I have more things to write about in those, more in depth. I don't know. 
Have a good day.

9 comments:

natalee said...


i have a superiority complex also, it stems from being 'smart' and being told i'm smart since forever.

um the girl thing?? kinda makes me laugh.

Dylan said...


Don't laugh at my impossible problems!

natalee said...


that's the part that's funny they aren't impossible.

Dylan said...


That is the most vague way you could possibly say "you'll find someone" Haha.

Cameron said...


Haha, name-droppin!

Anonymous said...


fuck you

Cameron said...


Oh snap, I think Jared or Nathan read your blog! Hahaha.

Truc Nguyen said...


You're nice, Dylan! I remember always telling Jordan to be more like you.

Dylan said...


ROFLCOPTER@JaredStangerCommentingMyBlog