You've gotta make a change before you lose control.


Cameron and I are the only ones that blog anymore. I guess it made everyone else unhappy. That's weird, because for me at least, it shows me that I've come back from low times, that I'm constantly getting better and it helps me really organize my thoughts. I don't really have anyone that I can tell everything anymore either. So it feels good to get some things out without troubling one person. Not to mention it's improved my writing a lot. I've been owning hardcore on every essay I've been assigned. Oh well, I guess I put out the idea of blogging to everyone and I'm going to keep it going for myself.


Today I "did homework" with Josh at Beans and Brews. It didn't work out because we both just ended up talking for two hours. He started telling me all his tattoo ideas that he's sorting through and I told him all of mine. It makes me excited that I'm going to be eighteen in a month and a half. The only problem with how soon it is, is that I have a billion ideas...most Bayside related of course. Lately I've been more excited than scared to turn 18. Josh was saying that he was ready to call me and see if he could come over one time because he was done with his house, but decided to stay. We started talking about how we both want to leave our houses, and it might be possible at the end of the semester depending on how soon I can get a job. Sooo that'll be good. Either way, I'm definitely done at the end of the school year. I decided that I'd put some of my ideas on here that I've been thinking about so that you can comment and say if they sound good or not

"Cast your demons aside" with a hand holding a green monster or something like that by the scruff of its neck.

"A lesson learned is priceless gain, if you can take the sting" around a jellyfish (I didn't come up with this one on my own though :/ )

"Smile Everyday" I think I'm definitely getting this, because it's small and straight to the point so I can put it anywhere on my body.

I have a lot of other ideas, but they still need to be thought out more. The picture is what I'm thinking of on the second one.

5 comments:

natalee said...


i blog!

i keep flip flopping on what tattoo i want to get which is why i decided to wait until vegas but i think i'm pretty set with what i want.

i like all three ideas but the first one the most. woooh bayside!

Cameron said...


Your body is a temple. Don't mark it! Get something awesome if you do though. Like a praying mantis!

Yssirhc said...


Haha, I think that everyone should blog, I like it much better then Myspace and Twitter, or whatever "you twit face" haha. But that comment Cam said about your body being a temple, made me laugh:) I really like that picture, you have. That tat, is sick!

$ean... said...


Let josh give you the tatto is my input. I blog as well.

$ean... said...


Tattoo** fuhk speling