Well I'm here, but I fear my heart is not.


I'm going to post more blog entries about little thoughts that I have, rather then storing them all up and posting them at once. I think I lose a lot that way. Anyway, this reminds me of something I did to someone during this last summer. It's been a few months, but I still feel bad about it. Actually it seems like I've done this to everyone, but the one last summer was definitely the worst. Hopefully I can change that.


I think a change is what I need.
I thought you needed someone you knew you could trust entirely.
I've always been fine on my own.
I thought that you were growing tired of always feeling alone.
These days drag on; I'm losing faith.
You said we'd work it out together but you're pushing me away.
Well I'm here but I fear my heart is not.
You said your heart would follow me until the moment that it stopped. The moment that it stopped.......

You should have known with all the things I crowded in your mind -- I'd leave you a mess.

These lyrics are from a band called The Narrative. I said I was going to try to suggest music more and I highly recommend them. Probably one of the best unsigned bands around. The only way you can hear their music is on myspace or by buying their only EP on itunes. The fact that they don't have any torrents around prove how small they are. But believe me, they're really good.

0 comments: