All the thoughts that make you panic.


I've been thinking about it a lot lately and I think that what I really want more than anything is to just be admired. I don't mean I want to be popular and have everyone love me. That would definitely be nice, but it's not what I mean when I say admired. I mean the dictionary definition.

Admire
  1. To regard with pleasure, wonder, and approval.
  2. To have a high opinion of; esteem or respect.

I know everyone wants everyone wants everyone to like them, but
that's not what I mean either. Although that too would be nice haha. When people think of me I want them to think of someone they want to be around.  I'm just not really sure what I need to do to be this kind of a person. Maybe i'm even already on the path, I don't know. I don't want to be a douchebag, or a hipster, or a scene kid, or even a normal person. I just want to be...I don't know. I would say me, but that sounds incredibly stupid. "The only label you can give me is Dylan!! I'm 100% unique!!!" Haha no. As much as people like to think that, they're wrong. I guess I just want to be great and admired. I really hope that I am in the future. I think it would feel really good. Someday...
Have a good day.

0 comments: