Shouldn't I feel all right? I swear that I tried to be alright, to sleep at night.

I don't know what to say for this entry because now it is technically mothers day. My second one. I hate these days because every other day I just kind of forget about everything, but then it all suffocates me at once. For the past hour or so I've been looking through like 500 pictures. I don't know why, it's like I'm trying to make myself feel bad. After looking at them I'm not really sure what I'm doing. It really feels like I can never be as happy as I was before. If that's the case I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. It's like I get to live the rest of my entire life knowing that no matter what I do, it will never be good enough to replace what I've lost and make my life better than a few years ago. Like trying has become a lost cause. I don't know what else to say without making people think that I'm suicidal or something. I just want everyone to have a good mothers day and remember that while you may hate having to do all the things you must for it, others only get to look at photographs.




If you really want to see bigger versions, you can just click them.






1 comments:

Dina said...


I thought about you all day on mother's day, I know it's a tough one for you. A little "motherly" advice -you will DEFINATELY be as happy as you once were, happier actually.

Life (or God, depending on your viewpoint) gives us two chances at family. The first is out of our control, the second is all our own doing. That second chance at family when you're the dad and you get to choose what kind of a home you will have will bring you joy you can't even imagine right now. Take my word for it, maybe that's enough for now.
Sure love you.