Rescue is possible.


I didn't go to school today. I was trying to decide whether I had bad allergies or was actually sick. I'm pretty sure that it is just allergies now. I wish I could find something that worked for it. All I've done today is watched whatever I have on my computer and played guitar. Actually that's all I've done since two. Until two I just kept waking up and going back to sleep. For the past little while I've been watching The OC. I remember a while ago I hated the idea of it. It seemed like people watched it because of the glamour, or exclusivity or the things like that that the show involved. I think the thing that makes me like it though is the first few episodes and the story with. Someone with a lot of potential getting sucked into the bad environment around them, until something bad happens and they get to get out of it. There are a lot of other factors in it to that I can relate to, but that part alone reminds me of certain things. People that have given whatever they could to help me in whatever bad situations I've been in. Even when I've done bad things. Haha, I just took a whole blog entry relating my life to The OC. Oh well.

Have a good day.

0 comments: