Isn't it messed up how I'm just dying to be him?


I'm not really sure what to write, I just want to write right now. I don't have any intense feelings at the moment. The best way I could describe myself at the moment is calm and content. Maybe not as much content, but very calm. It's really close to my last summer and I need to do awesome stuff. I want tons of "remember that time we..." moments. Those are the best. The best parts of them probably aren't even the moments themselves, but remembering them with the people you were with later. Yeahhhh. I had a pretty good night tonight just sitting outside and talking to people for like three hours. I would like lots of nights like those during the summer too. It seems like as it gets later people have less inhibitions with talking about things that they normally wouldn't. Then you can find out who people really are.

Also, for the last part, I have no idea how some guys get the girlfriends they have. I know I said I was content being single, and I am. It's just discouraging when these by-the-book douche bags can get the best girls in the world by just being douchey. I'm pretty nice, I take showers, I don't dress gross, I don't say stupid things, I go to the gym a lot, I'm smart-ish, I'm not an asshole, I brush my teeth. But yet, I don't think I get a second thought. What am I doing wrong? This isn't meant to be desperate or anything. I'm alright being single. These douche bags just really get on my nerves. I would like to know what else I'm supposed to do. I think I should just start being a douche bag around girls I like. Treat them like shit, be stupid, be an asshole and submerge my hair in gel. Then girls will like me. Hell yeahhhhhhhhh. Seriously though, I might have to resort to that when I stop being okay with being single.

2 comments:

Heinee said...


You don't want that girl in the picture, Dylan. She will give you disease just by looking at her!!! You can throw that one overboard. If there were a hamburger named after her it would be a McSkank!

Dylan said...


Haha, I don't want that girl.
Never really been a fan of herpes.
I just mean most girls in general.