I hate myself more than I ever let on. But I chose this cup that I drank from. Knew what I was getting into.

Dinner
Dinner,
originally uploaded by DylanisCool.
Wow, this has been the longest gap that I've had with not writing. Don't worry I haven't forgot. I just haven't had anything to write about really. Yesterday I went to my aunts house and had a very good dinner. I don't know about you, but I can't think of a better meat combo than steak and crab. Anyway I really like going to my aunts house even though I don't do it that often. Out of everyone I've ever known I thought that my mom, my aunt, and my cousin Gabi are the only ones that completely understood me, and how I think. And obviously I was wrong about one of them. So it's always nice to have talks with Gabi and my aunt. I mean there are some people who understand certain things about me, but even when they're with me and realize those things I still feel alone in my head. Maybe that's the way it's supposed to be though. Maybe people not being able to figure you out all the way is good, I don't know.

0 comments: