I'll be who I wanna be, so think what you want of me.


I've recently taken a trip down "reconsider lifestyle lane" and realized that there are very few people whom I actually care what they think of me. I know that sounds close to the whole "so what? i don't even care what you think!" kind of thing, but that's how I feel. Or at least how I think I feel. There are probably like seven or maybe eight people that would bother me if they hated me. It might seem like a big-ish number, but it's nothing compared to people who can't stand someone they don't even know not liking them.

Everything that I do to improve myself isn't for other people, it's for me to feel better about myself. There's a couple things that I'm working on right now and I'm sure when I get the results I'm looking for I'll feel really good regardless of other people. Also, I'm back in the tattoo mode. I know I posted about this a while ago, but I can't do it by myself. Then I'll feel alone in it, haha. I think when Josh gets his (Saturday I think?) it will be enough to push me to get mine. So maybe next month? We'll see.

0 comments: