We'd stay here all night long, be strong. Forget the world we're living in.


I'm excited for the summer. Today isn't as sunny as it has been the past couple days. I'm still excited though from the little taste of summer we've gotten in the past week. I'm excited for Raging Waters every week like last summer. I'm excited to be able to take a whole day, do nothing but play video games and not have it be a waste of a non-school day. I'm excited for Warped Tour. I'm excited for staying out until one in the morning and having it still be 75 degrees outside. I'm excited for a lot more too, but this would be way too long.

I also got a Golds Gym membership a few days ago. I talked to a trainer and he said if I work on my upper body at least five days a week I can be benching 250 by the end of the school year, (May) which is also pretty cool. Since I got it I've mostly been running hard and not doing tons of benching because I have no one to spot me. When Carlos gets his next week though I'll be able to step it up. I guess I'm also excited about that for when the summer starts. I haven't had any epiphanies or anything of that sort since I wrote last so I guess this entry won't be very deep. That's alright though. Sometimes you need to not worry about that stuff and just have fun.
Until next time, have fun.

2 comments:

Truc Nguyen said...


Should you be benching that much for being only 17?

Dylan said...


it's not normal.
but it's not going to hurt as long as i slowly progress.