Rant Ch.1


Right now I feel like ranting about all the dumb people and the dumb things they do. I'm sure I'm going to do this more than once, so this will be part one.



1. People who wear sunglasses inside/when it's dark outside. What is the point of this? To make you look super cool...or to make you look like a douchebag? Believe me, it's the latter.
2. People who say disgusting/stupid stuff to look cool and/or random. My prime examples of this are Colby and Dylan (not myself, obviously). Saying something like "OMG I'm going to cut your nipples off!", yes that's a direct quote, is not cool or funny or even random. It again just makes you look like a complete douchebag.
3. People that argue for the sake of arguing, just to seem like they "think outside the box" or because they're just dumb. This is one of my main problems with Theory of Knowledge. Tons of people fight stuff with him just to seem opinionated and smart. I don't care if they realize they're wrong and stop, but these aren't the kind of people I'm talking about. I mean people that will argue that "salt is not salty". You're not original, and you're not a genius. You're just making yourself look incredibly dumb.
4. This "peace&love&happiness" bull$h1t. By wearing a shirt that displays that logo you are not spreading world peace or even a little dab of love throughout your community. You are advertising a brand that is making millions of dollars off tons of trendy teen girls. You want to spread peace, love, and/or happiness? Go do community service instead of being a billboard.



I have several other things in my head right now, but I'll save them for another time. Hopefully if one of these describes you, you'll change your evil ways. 
Until next time...

3 comments:

Truc Nguyen said...


Plus people who do annoying, sexual things to other people to try to prove that they're not gay. Just saying. :)

Dylan said...


and this is a stab at...?

christinem said...


hahahahahaha!