If I can't be beautiful, I want to be invisible.


I'm considering getting a tattoo again. For people that didn't know before I was very close to getting "Closer to Complete" from one collar bone to the other a couple months ago, but I second guessed myself and decided not to. On Friday though, Josh said something about tattoos and since then I've been considering getting one again. I'm sure one day I'll end up getting one, it's just a matter of when. If i do get one soon, I'll probably just change it up. They stay with you forever so I want to make sure it's something that will always mean something to me and I'll be able to show off. 

I wanted to write more but I'm getting really tired. I was actually asleep before I woke up and wrote this. I'll probably write something a little less aesthetic tomorrow, but I can't think right now. Goodnight.


0 comments: