I've got some concrete ideas and they've been paving my way.



This entry is probably going to be very vague but still very... justifying? Anyway, I feel like I'm undergoing and working towards some giant change. It doesn't just feel like a personality one either. It feels like how I act, think, and even how I make myself look is all changing for the better and I'm helping myself along with it. I don't think it's because how I have been/currently am is bad. I think it's probably just everything about my character evolving and maturing. Talking to Cameren today make me realize how it's not so bad growing up. In an earlier post I said how I'm scared of it. Now though, even without tons of plans, I'm excited for it. I don't really have much else to say other than I'm growing up and I'm fine with it.

0 comments: