You have a choice. Live or die. Every breath is a choice. Every minute is a choice. To be or not to be.


Worthless
Originally uploaded by bitzcelt
I'm sick of people who aren't going anywhere.
I'm sick of people just taking up space.
I'm sick of drug users.
I'm sick of irrational rationalizations.
I'm sick of people taking a seat and not going anywhere in life.
I'm sick of the people who aren't doing shit.
I'm sick of hollow minds.
I'm sick of unintelligence.
I'm sick of excuses.
I'm sick of people ruining the world.
I'm sick of aimless lives.
Stop sitting on your ass and doing drugs all day.
Stop sidestepping anything with meaning.
Stop wasting your body.
Stop being worthless.
Stop being an obstacle.
Do something or kill yourself, because no one cares.

1 comments:

Unknown said...


you're so cool, i wish was as cool as you.
but don't worry about it, you're doing part for the world by being what you want other people to be like.
i hope that makes sense. i read something like that and it seems to apply.